This week Tick Boot Camp invited the "Core Four" of Generation Lyme, Brooke Stoddard, Jennifer Hoffmann, Jesse Ruben, and Haley DiBiase, to discuss the services the not-for-profit organization offer to the Lyme disease community. In this comprehensive interview the board of directors discusses:
- The origin story of Generation Lyme
- The relationship between Project Lyme and Generation Lyme
- The mission of Generation of Lyme
- How Generation Lyme is creating a community
- How Generation Lyme is using online meetups as an avenue of support for Lyme patients to make personal connections with other patients
- How and why Generation Lyme shares stories of Lyme patients, caregivers and loved ones
If you would like to learn more about how Generation Lyme can help you or a loved one on a Lyme disease journey, then tune in now!