- Host Rich Johannesen and special guest co-host Emma Pikoulas introduce the episode and the long-awaited interview with Nina Yagual.
- Nina shares the unexpected tale of her birth in New York and growing up in Central Florida.
- Discussion about her childhood in Florida, the environment, and memories.
The Onset of Lyme:
- Nina recalls being 24 when symptoms first appeared.
- The incident with a tick bite and the immediate aftermath.
- Nina’s early medication journey: experiences with Doxycycline and initial treatments.
Diagnosis & Validation:
- The struggles of not having health insurance and the subsequent journey to get diagnosed.
- Nina’s experience with an herbal protocol.
- The importance and significance of a formal diagnosis and the emotional relief it brought.
Embracing a New Lifestyle:
- Nina’s transformative journey: recognizing triggers, managing stress, and the significance of diet.
- An in-depth look into her new custom herbal blends tailored to her needs.
- The essence of decluttering and creating a calming environment at home.
Acceptance & Relationships:
- Nina’s approach to establishing boundaries and managing social interactions.
- Embracing freedom from societal constraints and focusing on personal well-being.
- The power of emotions and how Nina used them as tools in her healing journey.
Serving the Lyme Community:
- Nina’s ongoing outreach on platforms like Instagram.
- The significance of a safe, organized space, especially for those with chronic illness.
- Nina’s previous interactions with Lyme patients before her own diagnosis.
- The hosts reflect on the episode and express gratitude for Nina’s insights.
- Emphasizing the importance of early detection and treatment of Lyme.
Call-to-action: Stay connected with us for more inspiring journeys and insights into overcoming challenges. Subscribe and leave us a review!
Note: The show notes provide a summarized overview of the podcast episode. For a complete understanding and more in-depth discussions, please tune in!